Thanks for participating in the Artist Directory on ArtsKCGo.com! The directory includes highly skilled artists located across the Kansas City region - from poets to musicians and sculptors to choreographers.
Please note: Submissions are reviewed on a monthly basis. After approval, profiles can be edited at any time.
Do I qualify?
An artist of any discipline must meet the following qualifications:
Location: Artists must reside in the five-county Kansas City metropolitan area: Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson and Wyandotte counties.
- In practice for at least the past (2) years
- Provide (6) examples of work via resume, photos, marketing material, published work, professional video and/or audio recordings, press mentions, etc.
- Maintain an active online business presence
Disciplines: You are encouraged to list your work in any and all relevant categories.
- Community-Based Art
- Performance Art
The following DO NOT qualify:
- Residents outside the five-county region: Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson and Wyandotte counties.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Copyright infringement or stolen content.
- Exercise instruction, personal blogs, academic writing, critics, cover music, craft/DYI, art created using crafting kits, and edible items.
Is there a fee to list?
Nope! ArtsKC does NOT charge artists for profiles on the Artist Directory.
What if I do not qualify?
If you don't qualify at this time, please reapply as you develop your artistic career. Check out these resources for artists.
Please reach out to us with any specific questions or to find out how to get your career going!
PLEASE NOTE: ArtsKC reserves the right to edit and/or remove any and all listings or images without prior notification to the event submitter. These guidelines articulate the general parameters by which such information will be considered and accepted or rejected for submission to the website; however, in all instances, the authority to make decisions based on specific circumstances belongs to ArtsKC.
Questions? Email Moriah Hillson at firstname.lastname@example.org.