Academy of St Martin in the Fields Chamber Orchestra
Academy of St Martin in the Fields Chamber Orchestra | Friday, March 3 at 8 p.m. | Yardley Hall | One of the world’s finest chamber orchestras, renowned for fresh, brilliant interpretations of the world’s greatest orchestral music.
Program (subject to change)
Johann Sebastian Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No.3 in G major BWV 1048
Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach: Cello Concerto in A major No. 3
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Adagio and Fugue in C minor K.546
Arcangelo Corelli: Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 6 No. 2
Francesco Geminiani: “La Folia” 12 Concerti Grossi after Corelli’s Violin Sonatas
Henry Purcell: Chacony in G minor, arr. Britten
Formed by Sir Neville Marriner in 1958 from a group of leading London musicians, theView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 3, 2023 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Pre-show talk with Paul Laird, 7 p.m.
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.