An Evening with Nigella Lawson
An Evening with Nigella Lawson | Saturday, November 19 at 8pm | Yardley Hall | Marvel in this conversation and Q&A with Nigella as she recounts the people, food and recipes that have shaped her unique career and life.
Moderated by Jenny Vergara, food critic and co-host of “Hungry for MO.”
Nigella Lawson is an internationally renowned food writer and TV cook whose successful television programs have made her a household name around the world. She read Medieval and Modern Languages at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford. She went on to become Deputy Literary Editor of The Sunday Times in London at the age of 26, followed by a successful career as a critic and op-ed columnist, writing for a range of newspapers,
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Nov 19, 2022 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Purchase tickets to the Pre-show dinner at 6:30 p.m.
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.