Bernhardt/Hamlet | Dec 04 – Dec 29 | Unicorn Theatre | A Woman Unbound
In 1897, the international stage celebrity Sarah Bernhardt sets out to tackle her most ambitious role yet: Hamlet. This performance could catapult her to godly heights or be the end of Bernhardt’s illustrious career. All of Paris is wondering what will happen, and the indomitable actress will not allow anything to hold her back. In a fierce exploration of women, power and the desire to create a lasting legacy, Theresa Rebeck’s new play is full of high comedy and human drama.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 17, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Tue)
- Dec 18, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Wed)
- Dec 19, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Thu)
- Dec 20, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 21, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 22, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 23, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Mon)
- Dec 26, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Thu)
- Dec 27, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 28, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 29, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm (Sun)
3828 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
All lots are patrolled by security starting one hour before the performance and until the last patron has left the parking lot.
Lot 1: Just north of the Unicorn.
Lot 2: Just south of the Unicorn off 39th Street between Main & Baltimore.
Lot 3: Just west of the Unicorn off 39th Street between Baltimore & Wyandotte.
Lot 4: Just northeast of the Unicorn, across Main. This lot is not always available. The sidewalk sign (shown below) will be out when this lot is available for Unicorn patron parking.
For a map, please visit: http://www.unicorntheatre.org/?page=boxoffice-parking .