Cenicienta: A Bilingual Cinderella Story
Cenicienta | February 2-4 | Polsky Theatre | This captivating retelling of Cinderella tackles cultural heritage, family and the power of language.
Using everyday objects, 10-year-old Belinda recreates the classic tale of Cinderella. This captivating retelling tackles cultural heritage, family and the power of language.
Glass Half Full Theatre from Austin, Texas, presents its award-winning “story within a story” using puppetry, Spanish and English. As Belinda confronts her stepmother and stepsisters, she’ll learn to stand up for herself while embracing her love of poetry. This captivating Cinderella for all ages tackles culturalView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 2, 2023 at 10:00 am (Thu)
- Feb 2, 2023 at 01:00 pm (Thu)
- Feb 3, 2023 at 10:00 am (Fri)
- Feb 3, 2023 at 01:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 4, 2023 at 11:00 am (Sat)
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.