Light Up the Lawn: Kelley Hunt
Light Up the Lawn | Friday, August 20, 8:30 p.m. | Lawn outside Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art | Superbly crafted songs that blend timeless music with a modern twist.
During this fun outdoor concert on the lawn of the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art, Hunt will draw on the favorites, as well as new material likely to appear on an album to be released later this year. “…an independent firecracker who melds blues, roots and R&B with soulful vocals, savvy songwriting and smash-a-bottle-and-dance-on-the-bar piano virtuosity.” – The Pitch
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 20, 2021 at 08:30 pm (Fri)
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.
MORE FROM Midwest Trust Center at Johnson County Community College
Sep 17, 2021
Sep 18, 2021