What If Puppets (formerly Paul Mesner Puppets) 'Cirque du Wiener Dog'
Mike Horner of Mesner Puppet Theater
What If Puppets (formerly Paul Mesner Puppets) ‘Cirque du Wiener Dog’ | December 7 – 10, 2022 | Polsky Theatre | A puppet-filled variety show featuring a cast of wacky wiener dog performers.
Come one, come all to the most WIENERFUL show on earth! Join a cast of daring dachshunds as they attempt to put on a circus variety show, with amazing acrobatics, trapeze swinging and a rousing tightrope finale! The show, however, is constantly interrupted by Li’l Dumpling, the Littlest Dachshund in the World, who desperately wants to get in on each act. Will Li’l Dumpling get to be the HOT DOG, or will everything turn out for the WURST? Find out in Cirque du Wiener Dog! You never SAUSAGE aView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 7, 2022 at 10:00 am (Wed)
- Dec 8, 2022 at 10:00 am (Thu)
- Dec 8, 2022 at 01:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 9, 2022 at 10:00 am (Fri)
- Dec 9, 2022 at 06:30 pm (Fri)
- Dec 10, 2022 at 11:00 am (Sat)
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.