MTC Kids Jam - Jim "Mr. Stinky Feet" Cosgrove
Saturday, May 21 at 11 a.m. | Polsky Theatre | It’s a family dance jamboree!
During this high-energy, interactive program, dozens of little rockers are selected from the audience to perform with the band on stage. Adults get their turn, too, during the fist-pumping finale.
Mr. Stinky Feet has logged more than 4,000 performances in 38 U.S. states and seven countries over the past two decades, including two performances on the south lawn of The White House as part of its annual Easter egg roll. His YouTube channel has more than 2.3 million views. Cosgrove’s nine family
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 21, 2022 at 11:00 am (Sat)
Additional time info:
Join us in the lobby of the Midwest Trust Center from 10-11am for free arts activities sponsored by the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art!
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.