MTC Kids Jam - Kadesh Flow & Dinosaur O'Dell
Kadesh Flow playing the trumpet and Dino O'Dell playing the mandolin; MTC Kids Jam logo in lower right corner.
MTC Kids Jam | Saturday, Jan. 6 at 11 a.m. | Polsky Theatre | Specially designed with families in mind! Join us in the MTC lobby at 10 a.m. for art activities led by the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art, followed by a 60-minute concert.
This music and storytelling show focuses on the cultural diversity of planet Earth. Using geography as a guide, Kadesh and Dino travel the world, experiencing food (eating snails in France), language (does anybody speak Japanese?), games (the cheese-wheel races of New Zealand) and other interesting cultural phenomena.
When Kadesh and Dino have problems with each other, they must listen, learn and communicate to solve their own personal misunderstandings. Besides combining geography and culture, ... view more »
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 6, 2024 at 11:00 am (Sat)
Additional time info:
Join us in the MTC lobby at 10 a.m. for art activities led by the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art.
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.
MORE FROM Midwest Trust Center at Johnson County Community College
Sep 29 - Sep 30, 2023
Oct 13, 2023