The Four Freshmen
The Four Freshmen | Friday, October 28 at 8 p.m. | Yardley Hall | Singing with a harmony uniquely their own.
Singing with a harmony uniquely their own, The Four Freshmen have enamored listeners worldwide for years, while gaining recognition as one of the most influential vocal groups of all time.
It all started in 1948, when four college freshmen crafted a unique style of vocal harmony that soon caught the ear of the great bandleader Stan Kenton. Kenton was responsible for bringing The Four Freshmen to Capitol Records, where they would eventually record 23 albums, thrusting them into the nationalView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 28, 2022 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.