The Small Glories
J.D. Edwards and Cara Luft
The Small Glories | Sunday, February 5 at 7 p.m. | Polsky Theatre | Thrown together purely by accident for an anniversary show at Winnipeg’s West End Cultural Centre, The Small Glories could almost make you believe in fate.
Roots powerhouse duo The Small Glories – Cara Luft and J.D. Edwards – are a musical tour-de-force partnership planted on the Canadian prairies. With a stage banter striking a unique balance between slapstick and sermon, these veteran singer-songwriters have a way of making time disappear, rooms shrink and audiences feel as if they are onstage with the band writing, living and performing the songs. Folk singers by nature, the duo write what people can relate to. Luft, an original member ofView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 5, 2023 at 07:00 pm (Sun)
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.