Towers: Alice Kettle
Towers: Alice Kettle | September 3, 2021 – February 5, 2022 | Belger Arts Center | A 9/11 Memorial gift from British artist Alice Kettle.
On view through February 5, 2022, is a large-scale, textile triptych titled Towers by British artist Alice Kettle. The artist created the work in response to the 2001 attack on the World Trade Center. After the work was first shown in the U.S. during a 2009 Surface Design Conference in Kansas City, the artist gifted Towers to the Belger Collection so that it would remain in the U.S. We are honored to have received this special gift and to share it with visitors. To learn more aboutView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 26, 2022 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Wed)
- Jan 27, 2022 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Thu)
- Jan 28, 2022 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Fri)
- Jan 29, 2022 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 2, 2022 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Wed)
- Feb 3, 2022 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Thu)
- Feb 4, 2022 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 5, 2022 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Belger Arts is committed to maintaining a safe place for our visitors, studio members, and staff. Following the reinstatement of the mask mandate issued on July 28 by the City of Kansas City, MO, Belger Arts will require that visitors, employees, and studio members wear a mask.
Disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be available. We’ll continue to check City of Kansas City, MO mandates and CDC guidelines, so please visit this page for updated safety measures.
2100 Walnut, 3rd Floor, Kansas City, MO 64108