IMPORTANT: Please search the Organization Directory to ensure there is not already a listing for the organization you represent. Duplicate listings will be deleted. To inquire about the management of an existing organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can my organization list on ArtsKCGo.com?
An organization must meet the following criteria to be listed in the Organization Directory:
Location: ArtsKCGo currently includes organizations located in the five-county service area of ArtsKC – Regional Arts Council including Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson and Wyandotte counties. *Exceptions may be made for neighboring counties on a case-by-case basis.
Types of Organizations: ArtsKCGo accepts the following entities:
- Art Education
- City Municipalities
- Literary / Library
You are encouraged to list your organization in any and all relevant categories.
ArtsKCGo does NOT accept:
- Organizations based outside of ArtsKC’s service area*
- Artists – Individual/small group artists may submit for the Artist Directory
- Political/Activist organizations
- Religious organizations, or those whose content is based in religion (exceptions may be made for organizations which produce and present out-of-region, non-religious arts performances)
- Retail business or merchandising organizations whose primary business does not promote the sale or development of art or performance
- Networking or chamber organizations
- K-12/Primary schools or school districts (University arts departments are accepted)
Is there a fee to list?
Nope! There is no fee to list on ArtsKCGo.com.
PLEASE NOTE: ArtsKC reserves the right to edit and/or remove any and all listings or images without prior notification to the event submitter. These guidelines articulate the general parameters by which such information will be considered and accepted or rejected for submission to the website; however, in all instances, the authority to make decisions based on specific circumstances belongs to ArtsKC.
Questions? Email email@example.com.