IMPORTANT: To post an event, an entity must have an Organization Profile. Please search the Organization Directory to ensure there is not already a listing for the organization you represent. Duplicate listings will be deleted. To inquire about the management of an existing organization, please contact Moriah Hillson at email@example.com.
Can my organization list on ArtsKCGo.com?
An organization must meet the following criteria to be listed in the Organization Directory:
Location: ArtsKCGo currently includes events held in the five-county service area of ArtsKC – Regional Arts Council including Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson and Wyandotte counties.
*Exceptions may be made for events associated with ArtsKCGo calendar partners utilizing a calendar widget on their site, in which case the event will only appear on the partner site, not on ArtsKCGo.com.
Types of Organizations: You are encouraged to list your organization in any and all relevant categories.
ArtsKCGo accepts the following entities:
- Art Education
- City Municipalities
- Literary / Library
ArtsKCGo does NOT accept:
- Organizations based outside of ArtsKC’s five-county service area (Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson and Wyandotte counties)
- Artists - Individual artists will be listed in the upcoming Artist Directory.
- Political/Activist organizations
- Religious organizations (exceptions may be made for organizations which produce and present out-of-region arts performances)
- Retail business or merchandising organizations whose primary business does not promote the sale or development of art or performance
- Networking or chamber organizations
- Primary schools or school districts (Such organizations may be included in the upcoming Arts Education portal; University arts departments are accepted)
Is there a fee to list?
ArtsKC does NOT charge non-profit organizations to list events on ArtsKCGo.com. For-profit organizations will NOT be charged during the “launch period” from June – December 2017. The for-profit policy will be re-evaluated in December 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: ArtsKC reserves the right to edit and/or remove any and all listings or images without prior notification to the event submitter. These guidelines articulate the general parameters by which such information will be considered and accepted or rejected for submission to the website; however, in all instances, the authority to make decisions based on specific circumstances belongs to ArtsKC.
Questions? Email Moriah Hillson at firstname.lastname@example.org.