The history of Calvary University goes back 85 years. Founded in 1932 Kansas City Bible Institute, and in 1938 Midwest Bible and Missionary Institute was founded. The two schools eventually became Bible colleges, and in 1961 they merged to become Calvary Bible College. In 1987 Citadel Bible College, which was started in 1947 as Ozark Bible Institute, merged with Calvary. A graduate division was added in 1966, and named Calvary Theological Seminary in 1992. In 2016 the name
Nov 8, 2019
Nov 9, 2018
© 2020 - ArtsKC - regional arts council. All Rights Reserved.