Join artist Jenny Hahn for an online workshop experience using creative expression as a tool for mindfulness and self-discovery, from the comfort of your own home.
You are a creative being worthy of expression. In this virtual workshop offered from the comfort of your own home, artist and facilitator Jenny Hahn will guide you in tapping your inner creativity and expressing from your heart.
• Discover the alchemy of painting/creating from the heart, free from judgment or comparison
• Use mindfulness to meet each present-moment experience with compassion and curiosity
• Integrate mind, body, and emotions with awareness and acceptance
• Feel held in a supportive virtual community space
• Receive one-on-one support and reflective questions to work through creative blocks and express freely from your own center
Workshop format: 2 hours
• Journaling prompt
• Centering meditation
• Time for creative expression
• Closing/sharing circle
No previous art experience is necessary or expected. Art materials can vary based on what you have available at your home. They can be as elaborate as a set of paints or as simple as printer paper and a pen. A sample materials list will be sent to you. The workshop will take place online via Zoom video conferencing. You will be sent the link to access the meeting upon registration.
Sliding scale registration ~ Suggested donation $25
Please pay whatever amount you are able. If you’ve lost your job or are experiencing financial hardship, enjoy this workshop for free. If you can afford to pay more, please do. You are helping to support my livelihood ~ Thank you!