IMPORTANT: To post an event, an entity must have an Organization Profile. Please search the Organization Directory to ensure there is not already a listing for the organization you represent. Duplicate listings will be deleted. To inquire about the management of an existing organization, please contact Moriah Hillson at email@example.com.
Can my organization list on ArtsKCGo.com?
An organization must meet the following criteria to be listed in the Organization Directory:
Location: ArtsKCGo currently includes events held in the five-county service area of ArtsKC – Regional Arts Council including Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson and Wyandotte counties.
*Exceptions may be made for events associated with ArtsKCGo calendar partners utilizing a calendar widget on their site, in which case the event will only appear on the partner site, not on ArtsKCGo.com.
Types of Organizations: You are encouraged to list your organization in any and all relevant categories.
ArtsKCGo accepts the following entities:
- City Municipalities
- Literary / Library
ArtsKCGo does NOT accept:
- Organizations based outside of ArtsKC’s five-county service area (Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson and Wyandotte counties)
- Artists – Individual artists will be listed in the upcoming Artist Directory.
- Political/Activist organizations
- Religious organizations (exceptions may be made for organizations which produce and present out-of-region arts performances)
- Retail business or merchandising organizations whose primary business does not promote the sale or development of art or performance
- Networking or chamber organizations
- Primary schools or school districts (Such organizations may be included in the upcoming Arts Education portal; University arts departments are accepted)