Hallmarket Art Festival
Please note, this event has expired.
Event open to the public features creations from more than 100 Hallmark employee exhibitors, family activities, food trucks, musical guests & more.
The #Hallmarket Art Festival will celebrate its ninth year showcasing the artistic talents of Hallmark employees and retirees on Saturday, Sept. 15 in Crown Center Square from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open to the public, this FREE, family-friendly event offers the opportunity to interact with one of the world’s largest creative communities at Hallmark and purchase their artwork.
New attractions this year include:
– Kaleidoscope on the Square: Bring the kids along to experience Kaleidoscope-inspiredView more
- Admission: FREE. Purchases may be made directly from the artists
- Parking: FREE. Available in the Crown Center complex garages
- Event information: Hallmarket Facebook Event Page
- When: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018, rain or shine
- Where: Crown Center Square, 2425 Grand, Kansas City, Mo., 64108
2501 McGee St, Kansas City, MO 64108
The Hallmark Visitors Center is located at the world headquarters of Hallmark Cards, Inc. in the Crown Center complex in Kansas City, Missouri.
We recommend parking in the garage on the East side of Grand on the Blue Level. Once you’ve parked, enter to the right of the Security Office and take the elevator to the third floor. Turn left out of the elevator. Follow the signs and go down the steps toward the double doors leading outside.
For those parking in the garage on the West side of Grand, you will need to take the escalators to the 3rd floor of Crown Center and walk through Halls on Grand. Once you pass through Halls, turn right, go through the glass double doors, take an immediate left outside, and pass The American Restaurant to the end of the covered walkway then turn right.
The Visitors Center is just ahead. We are happy to provide a validation slip for 3-hours of free parking.