Light Up the Lawn: The Rainmakers
Light Up the Lawn | Friday, August 27, 8:30 p.m. | Lawn outside Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art | Rock ‘n’ roll from Kansas City, Missouri.
The Rainmakers combine the guitar power of Chuck Berry with the social wit of Mark Twain into a unique brand of Missouri rock ‘n’ roll. During this fun outdoor concert on the lawn of the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art, the internationally acclaimed group with Kansas City roots will play some of their best-loved hits.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 27, 2021 at 08:30 pm (Fri)
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.
MORE FROM Midwest Trust Center at Johnson County Community College
Sep 17, 2021
Sep 18, 2021