New Dance Partners - The Ultimate Collaboration
Fri, Sept 27 at 8:00 pm | Four choreographers. Four dance companies. Four world premieres of contemporary and modern dance | Carlsen Center at Johnson County Community College, 12345 College Blvd., Overland Park, KS | Tickets $25-$85
Four choreographers. Four dance companies. Four world premieres! Join us for this innovative festival of contemporary and modern dance.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 27, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
8 p.m., Friday, Sept. 27 and Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Save up to 20 percent when you subscribe
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Carlsen Center parking garage. To get to the Carlsen Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Carlsen Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Carlsen Center.
MORE FROM Carlsen Center at Johnson County Community College
Oct 25, 2019