Please Note: This event has expired.
New Dance Partners The Ultimate Collaboration
New Dance Partners returns strong in 2017! Four companies, four choreographers, four premieres.
We’re thrilled to stage this innovative festival of dance for the fourth time! New Dance Partners is a collaboration where JCCC Performing Arts Series commissions choreographers to create original works for local dance companies, which then premiere on the Yardley Hall stage.
In 2017, the collaborative partners are:
- Kansas City Ballet, working with Matthew Neenan, co-founder and choreographer, BalletX
- Owen/Cox Dance Group, working with Kameron Saunders, UMKC Conservatory of Music
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Pre-show Talk – Friday Night Only
7 p.m. Friday, September 22, 2017
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.
MORE FROM Midwest Trust Center at Johnson County Community College
Oct 21, 2022
Oct 22, 2022