The Peking Acrobats
Members of the Peking Acrobats stacked on a unicycle holding green and white paper fans.
The Peking Acrobats | Sunday, Feb. 18 at 7 p.m. | Yardley Hall | Part of a time-honored Chinese tradition, rooted in centuries of Chinese history and folk art.
For more than three decades, The Peking Acrobats have redefined audience perceptions of Chinese acrobatics. They push the limits of human ability and defy gravity with amazing displays of contortion, flexibility and control.
The Peking Acrobats perform daring manoeuvres atop a precarious pagoda of chairs and display their technical prowess at such arts as trick-cycling, precision tumbling, juggling, somersaulting and gymnastics. They are often accompanied by live musicians who skillfully play ... view more »
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 18, 2024 at 07:00 pm (Sun)
12345 College Blvd, Box 14, Overland Park, KS 66210
- For the best parking, check your tickets for curtain time and arrive 20-25 minutes in advance.
- Parking at Johnson County Community College is generally free, except for the rare weeknight performance. Ask the box office about reserved parking if the event you’re attending is scheduled on a weeknight.
- The closest place to park is in either the East or West Midwest Trust Center parking garage. To get to the Midwest Trust Center garages, drive onto campus from the east College Boulevard entrance. The garages are two-level lots directly in front of (to the north of) the Midwest Trust Center. “Reserved” spots in the surface lot parallel to the west garage may be used for performance parking.
- To get to the Galileo’s Garden parking structure, drive onto campus at Quivira Road or follow the East Campus inner road east and south to Clock Drive. Turn right on Clock Drive into the parking garage. After you park, walk out of the northeast exit of the garage and follow the sidewalk straight north to the Midwest Trust Center.
MORE FROM Midwest Trust Center at Johnson County Community College
Sep 29 - Sep 30, 2023
Oct 13, 2023