We ART Together

Please note, this event has expired.

Presented by Buttonwood Art Space at Buttonwood Art Space, Kansas City MO

Dec 07 2018
Jan 24 2019
We ART Together presented by Buttonwood Art Space at Buttonwood Art Space, Kansas City MO

This exhibition will combine artwork from two wonderful arts organizations, Joplin Regional Artists Coalition & North Kansas City Arts Society. Each piece of artwork in the exhibit will be created by member of one of the two organizations.

Each December – January, Buttonwood Art Space hosts an art exhibit exclusively for members of an arts organization.  2018-2019 will feature not just one, but two great arts organizations: North Kansas City Arts Society and Joplin Regional Arts Coalition.

Members of each organization are invited to submit artwork for this open-themed exhibition.  Artworks will be for sale with 70% of sales going to the artists with the remaining 30% benefiting each organization.

An opening reception will take

View more


Free Admission

Contact: 816-285-9040

Email: info@buttonwoodartspace.com


Additional time info:

The opening reception will be Friday, December 7th from 6-9pm and is open to the public.

The exhibition will run from December 7 – January 24 2019.  Guests are welcome to come in during business hours to tour the gallery.  Appointments are also available.

* Event durations (if noted) are approximate. Please check with the presenting organization or venue to confirm start times and duration.


Buttonwood Art Space

3013 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64108

Full map and directions

CONNECT WITH Buttonwood Art Space


featured partners

Artsopolis Network Members: Akron OH | Austin TX | Bainbridge Island WA | Birmingham AL | Boston MA | Cape Cod MA | Cincinnati OH | Cleveland OH | Colorado Springs CO | Columbia SC | DuPage County IL | Durham NC | Essex County MA | Flagstaff AZ | Flint MI | Fort Lauderdale FL | Indianapolis IN | Kalamazoo MI | Kansas City MO | KeepMovingOKC | Macon GA | Main Line Area PA | Marin County CA | Marquette County MI | Mendocino County CA | Middlesex County NJ | Milwaukee WI | Montgomery County MD | Napa Valley CA | Nashville TN | Niagara County NY | Oklahoma City OK | Orange County CA | Orlando FL | Ottawa IL | Panama City FL | Pittsburgh PA | Providence RI | Quito, Ecuador | Richardson TX | Sacramento CA | San Antonio TX | St. Cloud MN | St. Croix Valley MN/WI | St. Johns County FL | Stillwater MN | Tallahassee FL | Tampa Bay FL | Utah | Ventura CA | York County PA